09 January, 2012

New Year, New Camera

Hey guys,

I would like to share with you my new beauty of a camera. My boyfriend was very kind this year as usual and bought this baby for my 21st birthday. I am so chuffed with it, it's going to be so helpful for taking all my blog pictures!



Behold.. the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150. It is wonderful :)

If any of you are thinking about updating your camera I would definitely recommend this beauty. It is so good to use in a variety of situations. I used it on the night of my birthday when I was having a small party with friends and I've been out on many winter walks to practise taking some lovely pics.

Here are some snaps I have taken over the last few weeks...





So there you go, you have met my lovely new friend. I will be using this from now on for all of my blog pics and I may even get adventurous and start videos ;)

Enjoy,
GEM x

No comments:

Post a Comment