09 January, 2012

Face: FOTD

Hey guys,

So today's post is just your average FOTD (Face of the Day). I was just having a nice relaxing day so went with a simple and natural look.



FACE: Jemma Kidd Light as Air Liquid Foundation in shade No.1 (Ultra light). As you can see i have pretty pale skin and this is the lightest shade which matches perfectly. I apply my foundation using the Sigma F80 Kabuki brush and i lovvve it. The blusher i was wearing is a combination of E.L.F Natural Radiance blusher and L'oreal blusher in 'True Rose'.

EYES: I'm not one who usually wears eye-shadow but today I felt a bit adventurous. I used three colours from my E.L.F eyeshadow pallette - white in the inner corners, a light brown sparkly shade on the middle and I then used a slightly deeper brown in the outer corners of my eye-lids and in the blended over the crease. To top it off I used my L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara which my lovely boyfriend got me for christmas as a little stocking filler. I am quite impressed with this mascara, I have naturally long lashes but this emphasises them and gives lots of extra volume!

EYEBROWS: Rimmel London eyebrow pencil in Light Brown.

LIPS: I went for a simple natural look using the E.L.F plumping lip glaze. I purchased this in my ELF haul before christmas and I really like this product. I struggle to find lip products that don't dry out my lips or aren't long lasting but this lip glaze is lovely. First of all you apply the clear glaze and this is followed by the natural pink coloured gloss :)

If you have any suggestions on products that would suit my fair skin please let me know :) What products do you use every day?

Enjoy,
GEM x

No comments:

Post a Comment